Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Difference .


You are you and I me.
So different but there's similarities.

Yet we don't know that until we meet.
and when we do...
We become friends or enemies.

Different styles and personalities.
Eyes, mouth, nose, hair everything's is different.

You have your culture and i have mine.
You have your language and i have mine.
Spanish, English, French, Chinese we all speak different but yet we have to communicate.
To me your language sounds weird.
To you mine sounds weird.

We agree and disagree in what we believe, but that's the way it is.

We are so different but yet similar, but what can we do about it ?
That's how the world goes.

We can't all be the same like clones.
The world would be boring without so many culture's.

You are you and I am me.
So different but there's similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment